Saturday, May 12, 2018

About Me!




Welcome to my blog visitor. I hope you like what I have to offer. ^_^

The name is Victoria or Vicky for short. I'm currently 28 years young and have a love for fashion. Which is nothing out of the ordinary really. What sets me apart from other women is my unique sense of style. That's both trendy, and cute. The topics I'll be covering are, what's cool to wear with what, what I wore for various occasions, what I bought where, and whatever else I can come up with.  

If you care to listen, I'm about to go more into detail about myself. If you could care less, feel free to check out my other blog entries. I created some amazing looks.

Some of my interests outside of fashion are drawing, writing, reading, anime, cosplay, gaming, rock music, food, and cats. Some of the things I have listed might have left you perplexed. I mean it's not every day a fashionista likes anime, cosplay, and gaming. I'm not a casual gamer either. I have an XBOX 360, an XBOX One, a Nintendo 3DS, a laptop and a few Magic- The Gathering decks.

Some of my favorite franchises are Halo, Forza, Witcher, Runescape, Sims, Pokemon, and Mario. Out of all of those, the one I probably favor the most is Pokemon. A classic that has been around since the 90's. The games involve catching, training, and battling magical creatures called Pokemon.


XBOX ONE S- Amazon

As of right now, I reside in Massachusetts. A New England state known for its Colonial history. It's also the home of the Boston Red Sox. I'm not a huge baseball fan, but I do support my local team. What I love about Massachusetts is the changing seasons, even if I gripe about the weather half of the time. That sounds contradictory, doesn't it? New Englanders are complicated like that.

Another aspect I love about Massachusetts is the food. That was probably half expected, but that's besides the point. I'm quite fond of the corn chowder, around these parts. For those who know nothing about it, it's a cream based soup, that commonly contains corn, Yukon gold potatoes, and onion.

At this point in time, I'm currently a college student/part-timer/freelance artist/blogger. Who aspires to one day be a video game concept artist. My dream job entails creating idea's for game worlds, with traditional art tools.

|-|Facebook|-|Twitter|-|Pinterest|-|

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Have an ultra skinny wallet? Fatten it up in a week or so with Swagbucks.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-You like to share your opinions, right? Why not get paid for them. Hit up Survey Savvy today, and make some extra cash. https://www.surveysavvy.com
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Interested in commissioning me? I make traditional drawings for reasonable prices. Feel free to check out what I have to offer here.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

No comments:

Post a Comment