Saturday, August 11, 2018

Summer Capsule Wardrobe 2018!


Hey, everyone. Hope you enjoy this blog entry. ^_^

Today I'm going to talk about a summer capsule wardrobe, that I created for you capsule wardrobe lovers. I am by no means a minimalist myself, but I am great at creating outfits. The hope is this is helpful to at least one person. Also, I strongly believe even non-minimalists will be able to take something from this. So please carry on and give this blog entry a chance even if you're a clothes hoarder like myself. XD

Jokes aside, I hand picked 4 shirts, 3 pairs of shorts, 3 pairs of pants and 2 one-piece outfits for this wardrobe. The idea was to have some variety, while still maintaining a small wardrobe. It's to my understanding that some capsule wardrobes are even smaller than this one, some bigger. Ultimately it's up to the individual what they want to do with there's. This just serves as an example. Hope you like it.



Pink Floral Romper- Sears ($16)


Casual Black Dress- Sears ($12)



Colorful Blouse- Sears ($10)


Striped Polo Shirt- Sears ($6)


Red Camisole- Sears ($4)


Pink Camisole- Sears ($4)


White Shorts- Track 23 ($10)


Dark Blue Short Shorts- Hollister ($20)


Black Shorts- Charlotte Russe ($20)


White Pants- Sears ($20)


Dark Blue Skinny Jeans- Hollister ($25)


Black Jeans- Hollister ($25)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Have an ultra skinny wallet? Fatten it up in a week or so with Swagbucks.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-You like to share your opinions, right? Why not get paid for them. Hit up Survey Savvy today, and make some extra cash. https://www.surveysavvy.com
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Interested in commissioning me? I make traditional drawings for reasonable prices. Feel free to check out what I have to offer here.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

No comments:

Post a Comment