Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Shopping Haul One- Charlotte Russe, Forever 21, Track 23, Amazon, Macy's, Sears, Walmart, & Rite-Aid.


Hey, everyone. Hope you like this blog entry. ^_^

Today I'll be sharing what I bought recently. I have a mixture of winter, spring, and summer stuff. Kind of an odd combination I know. That's because I'm backtracking to March. I wanted my first haul to be huge. Future hauls will probably be much smaller. Sadly I'm far from rich, and can only spend so much money on clothes each month.


Sun Glasses- Forever 21

These are the first shades I had in years. Believe, or not they are pink, and gold. They just look different online for whatever reason. I find that they look great with pink, and white spring/summer outfits. This item is a must-have in every women's wardrobe.


Glasses Case- Amazon

I find this case absolutely stunning. Got it to protect my new shades of course. Sadly it doesn't fit in all my purses/bags though. Which is to be half expected, since it's kind of bulky, and all.


Peds, Hat, Comb- Rite Aid

Just some much-needed essentials here. Those peds are surprisingly comfy. Hopefully, they survive many washes. The hat goes with almost everything. I love how it has a dressy casual vibe. And the comb is great for styling.


Circle Purse- Amazon

It was love at first sight when I discovered this baby online. We hit it off when we first met and been spending a lot of time together ever since. XD

On a more serious note, I love how it has a new yorker vibe. It's cute, circular appearance sets it apart from other purses, and it goes with many outfits.


Pink Messenger Bag- Walmart

Got this adorable messenger bag to go with my pink sneakers. Hopefully, it lasts a long time. I won't hold my breath considering where I got it from.


Apricot Envelope Purse- Amazon

Can't go wrong with purses like this one. They are just so cute and dainty.


Light Brown Cardigan- Amazon

This lovely cardigan is a great addition to any wardrobe. I find it's a decent layering piece, when it's just a tad chilly out.


Romper- Sears

This is the first romper I have ever owned. I love the fact that it has a lovely floral pattern. Apparently, this item is extremely popular in my area. It was almost sold out by the time I got around to buying it. Luckily the last one remaining was in my size.


Overall Dress- Amazon

I can't get over how cute this dress is. The number of outfits I can create with this piece is practically endless.


Pink Lace Dress- Sears

This lovely dress is actually coral not pink. Which is a member of the orange family. Sadly it was hell on earth finding things to go with this item. Its color is just so unique. I think it's a great piece for dates, and parties.


Striped Tunic- Amazon

Can't go wrong with shirts like this one. It's basic, but not too basic. I find that these type of shirts, look great with leggings.


White Tunic- Amazon

Not the most exciting shirt in the world, but everyone needs basics. I got it to pair with fancy leggings, and scarves.


Pink T Shirt- Sears

Just a much-needed staple here. Like the last piece, this one isn't particularly exciting either. Got it with one outfit in mind.


Striped Crop Shirt- Amazon

Another basic shirt, that's not too basic. Everything about it is just so perfect. I like the fact that the black stripes are neither too big, or too small, and the cut is great for summer. Just the right amount of skin shows.


Striped Quarter Sleeve Shirt- Sears

Color Block Blouse- Amazon

Green Blouse- Macy's

Colorful Blouse- Sears

Pink Blouse- Amazon

Pink Camisole- Sears

Red Camisole- Sears

Black Crop Camisole- Amazon

White Square Neck Crop Top- Forever 21

White Shorts- Track 23

Camo Shorts- Sears

Black Shorts- Charlotte Russe

White Pants- Sears

Brown Riding Boots- Amazon

Black Over The Knee Boots- Amazon

Pink Sneakers- Macy's

Black Sneakers- Sears

Nude Wedge Shoes- Amazon
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Have an ultra skinny wallet? Fatten it up in a week or so with Swagbucks.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-You like to share your opinions, right? Why not get paid for them. Hit up Survey Savvy today, and make some extra cash. https://www.surveysavvy.com
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Interested in commissioning me? I make traditional drawings for reasonable prices. Feel free to check out what I have to offer here.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

No comments:

Post a Comment