Sunday, May 13, 2018

What's Cool To Wear With, Black Suede Boots? (3 Adorable Looks.)

Black Suede Boots- Walmart

Hello everyone. Hope you like this blog entry. ^_^

(Disclosure- Victorious-Kitten Styles is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com)

Today I'm gonna discuss what's cool to wear with black suede boots. A cute, trendy item in the USA, Massachusetts. I'm sure these things are popular in other parts of the world. I'm just kind of secluded from the world right now. So I can't say with absolute certainty. Plan to hit up various places like Japan, New York, France, and England. Heck, I might even move to New York, someday. It looks so alluring. When all that jazz happens, I'll be much better informed.

If your in need of a pair of suede boots I recommend hitting up your local K-Mart/Wal-Mart they usually have an abundance of them for a fair price. Or you could just order a pair from Amazon. Been eyeballing the following ones.

Suede Boots- https://amzn.to/2L5RlcF

Unfortunately, my suede boots look a little worn, but they will have to do for now. In the future, I'll be sharing newer items. Been clothes shopping bi-weekly, in the name of this blog. That, and my wardrobe is in need of things. Now onto the first look.




Light Blue Scrunchie- Claire's

Black Backpack Purse- Amazon

Star Sweater- Sears

Black Long Sleeve Shirt- Sears

Light Blue Short Shorts- Hollister

Black Leggings- Rite Aid

What I love about the first look is all the layering I had going on. In my opinion, this outfit is cute, comfy, and warm. Some might argue this outfit is a bit young for me, but I don't care. I love junior clothing. Besides, I look young.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's the second look. This one is a bit more reserved, but still very cute..


Black Circle Purse- Amazon

Black Hoodie- Sears

Pinkish Red/White Striped Polo- Sears

Dark Blue Skinny Jeans- Hollister

One of my favorite things about this look is the red, blue color contrast I had going on. Personally, I find this outfit very casual. Some might consider it dressy casual, cause it has a collar, a pair of dark denim jeans, and a black velvet hoodie with stud detailing.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's the third look. I find this one very dressy.


Black Envelope Purse- Amazon

Olive Green Cardigan- Amazon

Black Floral Dress- Sears

Black Leggings- Rite Aid

Like the first outfit, I like all the layering I had going on. In my opinion, this outfit is great for school/college, work, dates and parties.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Have an ultra skinny wallet? Fatten it up in a week or so with Swagbucks.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-You like to share your opinions, right? Why not get paid for them. Hit up Survey Savvy today, and make some extra cash. https://www.surveysavvy.com
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Interested in commissioning me? I make traditional drawings for reasonable prices. Feel free to check out what I have to offer here.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

No comments:

Post a Comment